One Part Good

One part good, and one to two parts, well, you'll see. Janell blogs on daily life, her pup, her thoughts, cool net finds, fun in the Lou, and an occasional top ten list. Read, drink Jameson, and enjoy.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I. Need. Puppy. Help.

Okay, so I need help from all you dog lovers out there. As you know, Lucy and I just moved to Nebraska, where she’s had a little trouble adjusting. She’s reverted back to chewing – something she hasn’t done in months. She’s shredded my throw rug, chewed half-way through my bed post, and, now, ripped a three inch hole in my down comforter. She’s getting plenty of exercise with our 3-4 miles walks and the recent discovery of the local 4-acre dog park. I’m giving her lots of pets and kisses every day. The only thing I can think of is that maybe she’s upset because B isn’t here with her like he usually is. And she just isn’t understanding what I mean by “we’ll see him soon!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home